CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Friday 27 January 2012

An award :-)


Well looky here, an award! I was given this by Ali and her lovely blog. Thanks so much Ali!

Here's the rules,

After receiving the award you then need to:
  1. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  3. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  4. In the same post, include this set of rules.
  5. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
  6. ooh and forward it to 15 other bloggers.
So onto number 3, can I come up with 7 things........um,

1. I have 11 tattoos, you can see some of them on this post HERE


2. I was a complete rock chick in the late 80's and used to use a huge can of extra strong hairspray up in four days, you could have whacked me over my back combed head with a mallet and I wouldn't have felt a thing  :-)

3. I used to have my hand pierced, the web between the first finger and thumb but it kept getting threads caught on it so I took it out, I mean I couldn't stitch properly!

4. I love loads of different music, I'll let you into a secret, I have the greatest hits of Andy Williams, The Wurzles and Chas and Dave in my collection along with loads of AC/DC, lol!

5. I did fashion design at college when I left school for two years and worked for a fab clothes shop in Newcastle where I made the clothes upstairs and got to wear them for free :-) Unfortunately the shop closed and moved too far away so I left but it was great fun while it lasted!

6. I adore teddy bears and have a house full of them

7. I love Carry On films, the original St Trinians and Police Acedemy films too, I love daft stuff :-)

So yay! That's seven!

So I now pass this on to,

Cute crocheted creations

Cucki's stitching cove

Lucy 'in the sky'

The Dotty One

Ramblings of a biscornu addict

Show and Tell

Butterfly wings

Millefeuilles

Annaboo

loopeyscorner

To any I missed I love to read all of the blogs I follow :-)

I'll be back in a couple of days then when I can show some things I've been busy with (waiting for the ami swap parcel to arrive with Steph first) and the lovely giveaway parcel I won too :-)






8 comments :

cucki said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyy
thank you for the award dear..me so happy for it..
i love the 7 things about you..
a big hug for you
cucki xx

millefeuilles said...

Dearest Lori,

You are a star! Thank you so very much! AND today I will be finally posting a picutre of "Eek" on my blog. Yay!

LiteraryLadybug said...

Way to go on your award! I love all your tattoos! The wings on your back are awesome!

grannie said...

Congratulations on your award. Love the 'tats!

Rhona said...

Congrats on the award. It's nice to find out all those liitle things about you!

Steph said...

Are you fed up of me today!!!What number message is this now!?!
First, yay, here's some congratulations cake for getting your blog award ^_^ and thank you for passing it on to me!! I just need to figure this out now and blog it! ^_^
BIG HUGS
X

Ali said...

Thanks for posting about the award lol - and thanks for sharing - ooh you are brave a piercing in your hand - ouch!! I would love to have my ears pierced twice but I am such a wimp once will have to do!!

Annaboo's House said...

You totally deserve the award, my love and thank you so much for passing it on to me!
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Xx
PS Chas n Dave eh? X