CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Saturday 1 October 2011

Last call for giveaway entries!

The giveaway ends tomorrow for the witch amigurumi and the felt heart, the post is HERE.

I'm going to do the draw tomorrow and last call for entering is 5pm here in England.

Good luck everyone!


2 comments :

cucki said...

good luck to everyone xx

Rhona said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog through a facebook link. Have loved looking at all your projects, they are wonderful! Great pictures! I will certainly be popping back to see what you are making!