CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Thursday 7 April 2011

Is it a triffid??


Bought this at Asda this week as it looked a bit mad and exotic. Have to say I didn't realise it would be quite this mad and this big until I took off the plastic around it as it was holding everything in quite a lot but it looks fabulously over the top and I love it! 

2 comments :

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL...it does look like a Triffid doesn't it. Fab though. You need a parrot now....

Crafty-Laura said...

It's definitely mad!! I bought a smaller one from Tesco last week, definitely brightens up the window sill :-)