CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Tuesday 22 March 2011

Finished Mother's Day cards



Here are the two Mother's Day cards finished and ready to give. Can't decide which I like best now! The poppy one is a Faby Reilly one that was in Card Shop magazine a couple of months ago and has metallics and beads and is very posh! The cupcake is from Cross Stitch Collection last month and looks very bright and cheerful.

3 comments :

steph said...

Beautiful! The cupcake is my fave, but they are both gorgeous.

Crafty-Laura said...

These are both gorgeous. I can't decide between them! I love all the detailing on the Faby Reilly though, the beads are lovely.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Both completely gorgeous You can't lose. Lx