CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Thursday 17 March 2011

Finished, another page on Cozy Night and an anniversary card


So I finished page 6 on Cozy Night late last night, YAY! There are six pages left to go but the last three are only part pages so they'll be fast to stitch. Page 7 is a good one, her cat starts to appear :-) Love how this is turning out, lovely bright colours and great detail too, the stars in the background look great!


Stitched this card for my parents wedding anniversary which is today, 49 years very impressive!!! This was a free kit on the cover of a magazine and I think it's a pretty one, made it look a bit more special with the ribbon bow and a paper inner.

Made something else this week that I can't say about yet as it's for a certain person who reads this, lol! Will tell all in a few days :-)

2 comments :

steph said...

It was bubble i saw your card on not here! lol..looks just as beautiful here.As does Cozy night. I was wondering when the cat would start to show up on her...now i know.

Crafty-Laura said...

Cozy Night looks amazing! The colours are so gorgeous. I think it's one of the nicest HAEDs I've seen. The anniversary card is lovely too- I stitched the same one but as a get well soon card, wish I'd thought to add a ribbon, it makes it look much more special! Congrats to your parents, 49 years, wow! I look forward to seeing what else you've made this week...!?!